The University shall constitute such Faculties and each Faculty shall have such departments of study as may be prescribed. The constitution and powers of Faculties shall be as prescribed by the statutes.
- The University shall have such faculties as may be prescribed by these Statutes. All the Departments/ Institute(s)/School(s)/Centre(s) of Studies in the University shall have a Departmental Council which shall consist of all the members of the teaching staff of the department concerned. The Chairman in Departmental Council shall perform such duties and functions as may be prescribed under the Ordinances.
- The University shall have the following faculties;-
- Faculty of Arts and Languages.
- Performing & Visual Arts.
- Social Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Commerce and Management Studies
- Engineering & Technology
- Life Sciences
- Dental Sciences
- Environmental,Sustainability and Development Studies
The following shall be Departments/Institutes/schools/Centres of Study of each Faculty in term of sub-section (1) of section 23 of the H.P. University Act, 1970 in the University:-